Event is FINISHED

SUPERMARKET DASH (CHARITY EVENT) - LADIES FULL

Description

This event is a charity event strictly for SINGLES above the age of 21.

About "SUPERMARKET DASH"

A little bit of kindness goes a long way. Show your compassion and unleash the competitive spirit in you at our Supermarket Dash event! Go into teams and partake in quizzes and games to complete the given challenges. Look forward to some quality interaction time right after the event. It'll be a fun and interactive afternoon for all!

Note: This is a non-profit charity event. 75% of the proceeds will be used to purchase daily necessities for old folks. The purchased items will be donated to Ling Kwang Home for Senior Citizens. The remaining 25% will be paid to Fabrique to cover administrative costs.

What can you look forward to?

  • Game facilitation by our Certified Dating Practitioner
  • Group interactions after activity
  • Event includes one beverage

Programme (Tentative)

  • 1.45pm: Registration
  • 2.00pm: Mini Ice Breaker
  • 2.15pm: Games & Refreshments
  • 3.30pm: Proceed to Ling Kwang Home for Senior Citizens to donate the items.
  • 4.00pm: Home Sweet Home

Note: We may need some help to transport the necessities to the home, please indicate if you have transport and will be driving.

Pricing
Members / Non-Members @ $40
Price includes one drink and facilitation.

Registration & Payment
  • Payment can be made via Visa, Mastercard or Bank Transfer. For bank transfer, please contact events@fabriquelove.com.
  • Birthday Voucher/Discount code/Event Pass are NOT accepted for this event.
  • Full event details will be sent to you via email closer to event date.
Events Terms & Conditions
  • You need to be above 21 years old, unmarried and / or legally free to form a relationship under the Singapore Registry of Marriages.
  • All Events are open to Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and Employment Pass (EP) Holders only.
  • Event is based on first-come-first-served basis. Your attendance will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
  • Fabrique will take reasonable effort to ensure events are conducted safely, however you expressly agree that your participation in any event is wholly at your own risk. Fabrique will not be liable for any accidents, loss or damage suffered by you while attending the event.
  • Please read our full event Terms & Conditions before signing up for our events.
Refund Policy
  • If you withdraw from the event 2 weeks before the event, we will refund 80% of the event cost, 20% being the administrative fees.
  • If you withdraw from the event less than 2 weeks from the event, no refunds will be given.
  • In the event that we cancel the event, full refund will be given.
  • No refunds will be given if you do not show up on the day of the event.
  • Please read our full Refund Policy before signing up for our events.

Privacy Policy

At Fabrique, your privacy is important to us. Your personal data are used for the following purposes:

  • To contact and update you on event details
  • Perform marital status check to ensure you are legally single to attend our events
  • Keep you updated on future events & activities and to contact you for dating related services.

If you do not wish to hear from us, you may unsubscribe from our mailing list or write to us at events@fabriquelove.com. Click here to read more on our Privacy Policy.

Sun Apr 9, 2017
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM SGT
Add to Calendar
Venue
Ang Mo Kio
Tickets
GENTLEMEN SOLD OUT $40.00
Venue Address
Ang Mo Kio Singapore
Organizer
Fabrique
904 Followers